CESAR FRANCK – WOLF VOSTELL
Documentary film, DVCAM, colour, 19', 2005.
Film is dedicated to great Paris organ player and composer
C. Franck who lived in the second half of the 19th century.
He used to spend hours playing popular music, drinking absinthe
with prostitutes in Paris bars and playing organ.
People used to say that he was Bach's best organ player.
Film is also dedicated to great German artist Wolf Vostell
who made "Decolages" in the 1950s.
PARTICIPATION AT THE FESTIVALS
· 14th Days of Croatian Film, Zagreb, Croatia (April 2005)
· Pula film festival, Pula, Croatia (July 2005)
· Tabor Film Festival, Veliki Tabor – Desinić, Croatia (July
· Liburnija film festival, Ičići, Croatia (September 2005)
· 6. Dani filma, Široki Brijeg, BiH (September 2005.)
· Alternative film video, Beograd, SiCG (December 2005)
· Oktavijan – film critics' award for best documentary film
at the 14th Days of Croatian Film, Zagreb 2005
· Special Award at the Alternative film video festival, Belgrade