He was born in 1984 in Split where he graduated from the Faculty of Economics. In 2013 he moved to Zagreb and had his first contact with screenwriting and directing at the film school organized for citizenry. He made his first films for Blank Film Incubator. In 2014 with the script “Minjonja njanjonja” he becomes the winner at Palunko’s screenwriting workshop which was part of Zagreb Film Festival. Films in which he has participated as a director and actor have been shown at festivals around Croatia and Europe. Since the autumn of 2015 he has become a student of Film and TV Directing at the Academy of Dramatic Art. He is a mentor at the script development workshops for youth and citizenry and one of the leaders of children's workshops at Blank Film Incubator.
- Marmalade, director, fiction, 17', Blank Film Incubator, 2013
- Snow in Split, co-writer, main role, fiction, 8', Blank Film Incubator, 2013
- The Devil in Miss Jones, director, fiction, 11', Blank Film Incubator, 2014
- The Day of Marijan, main role, fiction, 10', Blank Film Incubator, 2014
- Teddy Bear Little, main role, 20', feature film, Academy of Dramatic Arts, 2015
- Minjonja njanjonja, director, fiction, 11', Croatian Film Association, 2015